My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Cheeky monkey or awwwwwwwww so sweet

Thursday, October 22, 2009 Posted by Bikram
I got this email from my niece .. shud i say awwwww or shud i say CHEEKY Monkey.. All for a Christmas gift ha ha ha ha

Mama Ji We had a letter writing day in our school last week, we were to write a letter to someone we love the most, I chose to write to you, sending you a copy of it so as you know about it and also feel proud of me and and and the foremost reason is Christmas is coming.. so Gifts my way hopefully a LOT.
just a way of me making u happy,

Dearest Uncle
I love you so Much, You are a very good person that i have met, I remember visiting india when you use to take me on your bike to the shops.
I remember you buying me chocolates and icecreams from that place, i have forgotten now. I also remember when you visited my house in states, we had so much fun, how I made you carry me everywhere. You came to drop me all the way to my school that day when Dad's car broke down.
When are you coming next to meet me. The last time i talked to you on phone you had shouted at me for not studyin and had asked me what do u want to do when i grow up, ok here i am going to tell you
I want to become a Doctor some day.
When I was a child, my mom asked me, "What do you want to be when you grow up,?"
I replied, "I want to be a Doctor"
I have been attracted to becoming a doctor from back then. I always love seeing these Tele programs on our body If I could become a Doctor, I would go to africa or go to india and help all those Poor kids like me.
I would like to work very hard. Until then, putting my studies first in everything, I will make sure i go to college. If I pass it, I would go further
I will definitely make my dream come true.
Preet

Reactions: 

5 Response to "Cheeky monkey or awwwwwwwww so sweet"

  1. Pallavi Says:

    U better load her with gifts for this one!Guess, she deserves it and all the more since she chose to write to you!

    and of course it feels cool to win the best uncle award for the year!


    PS: Smart Kid, she knows her fundas right! :)

  2. Bikram Says:

    OH yes that the Reson the email is up there .. showing off a bit and why not ha ha ha .. I bet shes got her fundas right.. and that too right when christmas is so near... :)

  3. smitzy Says:

    that was sweet :) she knows the exact things to say and to extract what she wants from you.. but then you are her generous sweet uncle arent u?

    So i guess the maska is allowed hehe

  4. Punam Says:

    That was touching. She will be a great person one day. And you will be very proud of her.

  5. Bikramjit Says:

    Punam
    Yes we are hoping so too.. that she makes us proud ..