My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

??? Question mark

Thursday, November 19, 2009 Posted by Bikram
I have had a veyr bad day today, I was very happy when i woke up but as the day progressed it became worse and worse..
Do you feel sometimes nothing is going your way , the people you want to talk to are more interested in something petty going on... well petty for you but may be important for them. I wish i could talk to someone, someone who would genuinly be interested in whats happening in my life rather than make a talk of it.
Why is it so difficult to make someone happy, I have had a bad day Wish i had some body near by its times like this that i repent coming to uk, back home i would have lots of people ready to give me the jadoo ki jaffi.. BACK HOME...
I sometimes think i am not meant for this world.. why do i even bother if they dont bother about me, why should i bother about them. Why cant i just walk away. Why do i have to try again to patch up or try to give it another try.. When will i learn OR WILL i learn ever, is there something wrong with me ... I know I want to walk away but i dont .. what does that make me :)

Today i sent a song for a friend, but they had some other song sent to them which was better than mine....
I dont like people who lie to me , yet if they lie what should i do....

Ah well i am back home, been sent back home by a carer thinking i will go mad if i stayed at work... I am wondering how it all changes, one small thing spoils everything he he he he

a well like they say a Man is like a PACK of CARDS.. you need a
HEART to Love him
DIAMOND to Marry him
CLUB to hit him AND
SPADE to bury him...

:)
bad BLOG....Apologies.. to all who read it .. But hey give me a HUG come on ... A BIG PUNJABI BEAR HUGGGG...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ASHKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Reactions: 

3 Response to "??? Question mark"

  1. ajay Says:

    ch ch ch Aaajo let me give you a big hug bro. Look I have told you so manytimes people who trouble you just let them be..

  2. smitzy Says:

    hug from me too.. GROUP hug wat say ajay? :) tension bahut lete ho bikram.. chill maro

  3. ajay Says:

    haanji YEs why not call in the other too. and then squueze him bad