My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

1984

Sunday, January 10, 2010 Posted by Bikram
All who read or have access to BBC 1.. there is going to be a documentary at 10:55PM UK time tonight 10th Jan 2010. On operation bluestar and events leading to it.

I have heard its an excellent documentary.. So anyone interested can check it out.. And if anyone can Record it then please I need a copy, i will not be at home working a night shift tonight.. yeah what all we need to do to earn a living...

So if anyone records it Please will it be possible to havea copy of it ... PLEASEEEEEE

Reactions: 

2 Response to "1984"

  1. Harman Says:

    ok..I dont have xcess..but ..I think it will be available on youtube.. for sure.. even if u miss that!!!

  2. Smita Says:

    youtube zindabaad babe.. i m sure if u haven't someone else will :)