My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Country roads -- read at own risk

Sunday, January 31, 2010 Posted by Bikram
I am crying today .. oh yes , its just one of those days when nothing seems to go your way. I want to go home, let my mum fuss around me. Let her say how good i am , shower numerous praises on me.

Country roads .. take me Home ..
To the place I belong ...
I hear a voice in the morning how she calls me
The radio reminds me of my home far away
Drivin' down the road I get the feelin'

That I should been home yesterday yesterday
TAKE ME HOME


*******

I have been a F*%&$£" looser all this time.. AHHHHHHHHHH I would kill someone today
Got up in morning, went the gym and did bugger all, cause the moment I went to do chest press the bloody machine broke...

Then thought leave the weights go for a swim, picked my stuff went to the changing room only to find that I had not got my trunks in the bag, I am very short tempered sometimes so by this time I was fuming at myself.


*******
Ended up going on the treadmill.. shower and came out to find Some Idiot had hit my car, HOW CRUEL can it be, it was parked perfectly fine so now I am without back lights, went into enquire if the cctv has got the number plate of the car for insurance purpose, Guess what a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... the cctv is there but it was not recording.. the idiots had forgotten to put it to record, WHAT USE IS IT TO HAVE THE CCTV.... more AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*******
Came to work to find that last night there was a power cut, so my machine had got rebooted, which meant all the work i had done after the last SAVE, was lost.. especially the SQL queries.. that had been written for testing that makes me MAD , cause it takes ages to get the query right, yesterday I had spent lot of hours optimising a query which was taking more than a hour to run , over internet to 26 minutes , I HAD LOST THAT .... more aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh my manager and a collegue have had earfull of my moaning today...



Its a CONSPIRACY .. a saazish.. it is a PLOT.. to bring me down,, everything is planning to bring me down ... I thought I will write it down and take my anger over here... dont know if i will post this or not .. lets seee...

Reactions: 

9 Response to "Country roads -- read at own risk"

  1. smitzy Says:

    everyone has days like these.. just got to pull through and take a new step each time. Heart break, heart ache, tension, stress are all part of life.

    Of late I'm also going through that phase, when I don't want to do anything, just sit on my bed and cry like a baby.

    Just remind urself at the end of the day, whatever bad things it is, it will pass... only then can u stay sane...

  2. Shahid Says:

    for some reason even I am goin thru a similar phase...lots of aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh

  3. Insignia Says:

    There are bad days like these...when every possible bad thing in the world happens with you. Chill and relax...

  4. Harman Says:

    good..one!seems like the day kicked in a bad way..its good to pour ur feelinz in your writings!!!

  5. Gaurav Says:

    I will suggest you,

    "READ YOUR PREVIOUS POST"

  6. Madhu Says:

    well. i say.......that u had a super awfull day on the face of it...try meditation no?? Or does that not suit people like us hm>?..:P:D

  7. BK Chowla, Says:

    It happens without much reasoning.
    May be,you got up from the wrong side of the bed this morning.

  8. Dharmjit Says:

    o man it is ur bad day
    sometimes this happens to me also got bad news after and after

  9. Bikram Says:

    @smitzy :- THanks for the comment,
    YEah i can understand what you are saying , hopefully will get over it and stay sane :)

    @Shahid :- Hope you are ok now , and cheered up.. what say

    @Insignia :- yes I shall make sure to abide by your way .. chilling and relaxing..


    @Harman:- Thank you harman.Well I had to write it out else i would have kileld someone :) Better out then IN.

    @Gaurav : Well said i would say YEH MAAARAA :) thank you mate

    @Madhu:- MEditation, how do you go about it I dont know if it will suit people like us .. BY THE WAY what do you mean people LIKE US he he he he he Now that made me smile :)


    @BK Chowla:- Sir ji I will try to sleep the other side everyday now :)


    @Dharmjit:- yeah it was bad, thankfully it has passed away phewwwwwwww


    THank you all for the lovely comments...