My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Bucket List

Friday, February 12, 2010 Posted by Bikram
Ok before you guys read , let me tell you One thing I am not dieing or anything :), I am just accident prone i think so the last few days with the usual upheaves of day to day life, I have been thinking ( Yes here we are again , me Thinking I know , I know these both (me and thinking)  Dont go together at all ), but still for the sake of it lets say .. I have been thinking .. What if we knew or I know I am gonna die say in a months time or two weeks time ..

Would we get a chance to do what we would want to, So if you have a list of things that I would love to do one last time, will the angel or devil who has come all the way to take me give me enough time .. If there is god is he listening to what Iam typing here .. is he thinking hmmmm

"Isko Ek mahina de dete hain , jo karna hai kar le "

But then the question comes how will i know if this is it .. 30 days left . Anyhow what will I have in my Bucket list .. The first one would be

1.  Walk with the Lions (yes weird thought, But I am in awe of this beast, its beauty, If man had not been cruel we would have these beautiful animals in abundance, Not that the lifestyle of this animal helps, but we humans have made it worse )

2. I want to meet all my friends, Each and everyone of the beautiful people who have been in my life one way or the other. Right from the time I went to my first class in the KG or LKG ( it was called)  to the Post Graduation, then at work , Blog, Orkut etc etc, It would be such a blast to meet them all, some faces have faded away but they are all here still in my heart - head, Imagine the excitement  , the laughters , the tears all those emotions in one big room, Some would only know of a person Bikram (hopefully :) ) meeting me for the first time, Some wont know me But I would know them , For some I would have faded off..

3. I want to meet all those people whom I have hurt someway or the other and say Sorry to them, Say Thank you to all those who have somehow managed to make me what I am today.

4. Go to the gym for a week or two and have a SIX pack... instead of the ONE PACK I got now.. Oh cum on, girls love it .. ha ha ha .. have a stroll on a beach without my Tee.. ha ha ha ha ( I am thinking like salman khan now )

5. Visit My village.

6. If I could reverse the time 3 years back, meet my Dad and say sorry to him for all the times I have hurt him.

7. Fly a jet.

8. Swim in the two rivers that run along the boundary of our village , back home .. along with the rest of the guys , whom i have not met for 20 odd years.. Meet the Men at that times with whom i loved visiting the town, to show off that I had grown ups as friends, Village where the young men were all MAMA's  ( the village to which my mum belonged) and CHACHA's (village to which my dad belonged) . I dont know where have they all settled since most left the village to settle in cities.

9.  Am I becoming greedy now .. :)

I was hoping to make it to 10 but I have run out of thoughts .. and maybe Time too , I am sure there would not be this much time to do all the above, After doing all above would love to just fade away from everyones memory whishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh zaaaaaaaappppppppppppp GONE!!!!!!

This article has turned out to be a bit of senty thing, which i did not want .. Anyway Anyone reading lets hear your bucket list.. say if you know you got 30 days left...

Reactions: 

13 Response to "Bucket List"

  1. Guttu Says:

    30 days look to be insufficient. But no harm in trying. I wrote a similar post when I saw dasvidaniya

    http://www.thinknonsense.com/bb/2008/12/14/dasvidaniya-ten-things-i-wish-to-do/

  2. smitzy Says:

    wow.. nice article.. nicer to see how your gf never figured in any of the points.. and what is that you wrote "I ran out of thoughts"

    good for you.

  3. Bikram Says:

    @Guttu :- thanks a lot for the comment and visiting my blog, i shall visit the site.

    @Smitzzy:- yeah the GF left me :) so what can i do ha ha ha ..

  4. Madhu Says:

    LOL..thats some big greedy wish list eh?? But fun huh...hope they come true...before u go..LOL

  5. Insignia Says:

    You are always short of points aren't you? The last time you wanted to write 25 points as to why Mondays are bad...you couldnt get enough!!

    Anyways, those wishes are so genuine and simple. Angel or devil..whoever it will be, should grant that..

  6. Gaurav Says:

    You've got weird thoughts like me. LoL.

    PS: I also want to get SIX pack abs instead of the current ONE BIG PACK...ha ha ha.

  7. Neha Says:

    @ Insignia, Bikram is always short of points; but this time he didn't cheat at least..

    that's some list..but the title distracted me completely re..I want to watch this movie since a long time..but not getting a chance..I will watch it tomorrow for sure :)

  8. Chandrika Shubham Says:

    I liked the option No. 6 and 7.

    Happy blogging! :)

  9. Harman Says:

    .Nice..nothing is impossible.. keep up the spirit!!...I mean good spirit:)

  10. BK Chowla, Says:

    Excellent,I will write but why only 30 days?I am very optimistic.
    Yes,I like your point no. 5.It says it all.

  11. Raj - Only name sake !! Says:

    Interesting!

    So you will do these many things?
    I will just call my parents and friends to say good bye and just smoke and enjoy all the remaining days!!

  12. オテモヤン Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  13. Bikram Says:

    @MAdhu :- Thanks for the wishes I hope too, that i do get time to fulfill all these before I go..

    @Insignia-- Aree I am not short, I just dont want to sound greedy he he he he and yeah do prey to the devil or angel Just in case.. he he


    @Gaurav :- Hmm well you have not told me what r yours so dont know :) For the 6 pack you need to do what we cant .. yahi to rona hai he he he


    @Neha :- Yeah Trust Ms. Lawyer to point it and let the whole world know.. he he he See i am imporving day by day, not cheating now :) I knew i could change .. Better late then never ...
    So did you get to see the movie.. both jack nicholson and morgan freeman have done a bloody good job...



    @Chandrika Shubham :- THank you thank you.. said...

    @Harman - Haanji nothing is impossible, you just got to get out there and DO IT i guess..

    @Chowla Sir ji - Waiting for your article then .. 30 days was just a number thats all


    @Raj- Well all these things are wish list, dont know if all wud be done.. but heck whats the harm in trying.. No Smoke is not good ?


    @オテモヤン - I have no idea what it is , dont understand language, english works fine for me :)

    Thank you all