My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

The Girl-- Now Friend

Monday, March 08, 2010 Posted by Bikram

Its true when people say One door closes another one opens ..

I did not believe it.. But it happened with me today.. I am not going to say which door closed. but I met someone today..

A person who for some odd reason , Knew that i was not OK, that there was something wrong going on in my life.. I have not met this person , I have never talked to this person ever before ...

Yet this person knew or Felt it.. Are there still people like these in this world.. In this world of Selfish, Manipulating ,Arrogant people, In this world

Where what you say or promised did not mean a thing..
Where it was fine to break the others heart ..
Where it was OK to leave someone in the middle of the road, never to look back.. Where the words you say don't mean anything other then the commercial aspect of it
Where oh man I could go on...


But in this F&*%$£ up world I talked to someone today ,

Who is so genuine
Who felt my hurt ..
Who tried to make me feel good
Who got worried when she heard I got hurt in a car crash..
Who genuinely wished me best
Who was there Out of blue..


How did it happen
How did this take place.. We are on different continents.. We don't know each other .. We live in our own worlds ..


How often does it happen when you get a feeling like this, a feeling when all is lost , everything is dieing around you.. a person comes by and as they show in the geography channels a flower opening up, fresh breeze of life.. something like that happens...

Today I chatted with a girl, who told me all is not lost.. there is life beyond the closed door. This post if dedicated to this GIRL ..

I am thankful to you .. I was or had been planning something, But this beautiful person , with a beautiful heart was there .. to listen to everything I had to say, my sob story , my whining , my stupid stuff...

I prey to God to give her all the happiness that one can have in this world.. And If I can ever be of any kind of help God give me the strength and the will to help her.. whatever it may be

I am indebted to her.. She was there to listen to me ... and tell me all those good things..

Its made me Smile ....

Thank You.......

Reactions: 

20 Response to "The Girl-- Now Friend"

  1. The Holy Lama Says:

    Recovered superfast...Good:)

  2. Bikram Says:

    @The Holy Lama - No its not as you probably think :)

  3. BK Chowla, Says:

    Such is life.There are times when some one does appear from no where to apply balm.
    Appreciate what the person does without looking at motives.
    Life is fun when you find friends like this girl.
    Stick to your word---help her whenever she needs you.

  4. Insignia Says:

    I am really glad that you are recovering. Whatever that is you have been bothered with, it will fade away.

    You are a good person Bikram, not everyone would wish the best for the person and appreciate the person.

    God bless and take good care :-)

  5. Neha Says:

    nice to know that you are coming out of that situation..as I said earlier, I am sure there is something better waiting for you :)

  6. Raj - Only name sake !! Says:

    Very nice to hear this!

    [Funny comment]
    If boys tell you you dont listen, if a girl says something then everybody will listen.. magical power of women.

  7. Gaurav Says:

    Get well soon, boy!

  8. Chandrika Shubham Says:

    Nice and interesting narration. Hope u both go well for a long long time. :)

  9. Bikram Says:

    @Chowla Sir:- Yeah thats why they say Life is a ___. I hope so I am able to as you say. Haanji Life would turn to be fun. I always beleived, that its not always that you are known for what you earn ,or do .. It is also , that You are known because of the Friends you have.

  10. Bikram Says:

    @Insignia:- He he he this Good bikram tag is not good is it .. sometimes you need to be BAD too.. be EVIL.. :)

    Thank you for the Wishes ..

  11. Bikram Says:

    @Neha:- haanji , Well when i got well wishers all over the place , then what else can one ask for.. Oh yes I do beleive too something good.. God cant be THAT BAD.. I am sure I have not done That Bad deeds that this run would continue..

    Thank Thank you

  12. Bikram Says:

    @Raj:- you come after long time .. How you doing my friend. I liked your funny comment.. yeah its true .. isnt it ..

    :) go on I will surly listen to you tooo.. he he he he Try ME..

  13. Bikram Says:

    @Gaurav:- AAAAL iz BELL... and thanks for the wish.


    @Chandrika Shubham:- Thank you for the comment. Hope so too.. Hope to find more such good friends..

  14. Sandhya Says:

    I am reading your posts, randomly. But you write interestingly, Bikram.

    Nice to know that you have met a good friend and are happy, now. Take care.

  15. Bikram Says:

    @sandhya:- THanks for the lovely comment. Yeah I am happy.. Thank you

  16. sangeeta Says:

    That's sweeeeeeeeet... a tight...warm hug for you

  17. Bikram Says:

    @sangeeta:- Thanks a ton .. yeah i do need those LOADS of them :) with all that is going around me ...

  18. smitzy Says:

    I'm glad you're making friends bikram.. and this ws a really sweet post :)

  19. Anonymous Says:

    and who is this , do we get to know her.. Hey new friend HEllo.. this is JAS.. and THanks

  20. Meenu Says:

    Who is She .. as Jas veerji asks .. I would like to know her tooo .. DO i meet her sometime :) or is it a secret ...