My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Mystery - Lets see if we can get it

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 Posted by Bikram
A puzzle for your amusement.... This is the way I received it... there is a logic to it...

They say only people with an IQ of 120 and over are able to figure this

out.



If:

2 + 3 = 10

7 + 2 = 63

6 + 5 = 66

8 + 4 = 96



Then:

9 + 7 =

Reactions: 

12 Response to "Mystery - Lets see if we can get it"

  1. Gaurav Says:

    The answer is 144.

    Here's how I did this...

    2+3 is 5. Now multiply 2 with 5 which gives 10.

    7+2 is 9. Multiply 7 with 9 which gives 63.


    6+5 is 11. Multiply 6 with 11 which gives 66.

    So, similarly, 9+7=16. Now multiply 9 with 16 which gives 144.

  2. sangeeta Says:

    144 is the answer.

    2+3=10 which means 2+3=5

    5*2=10

    144

    Here's how i did it.. Gooooooogle!!!!

  3. Insignia Says:

    Wow..I recall my engineering days when all sorts of series and recursions where given to find a logic - Fibonacci being the most popular.

    2 readers have already commented the answers. Its 144. It took me 5 minutes to guess. I am not sure if 5 mins is a long time. :-S

  4. Chandrika Shubham Says:

    Without looking at the answers I have also calculated it as 144.

  5. Gaurav Says:

    I didn't google the answer.
    Let me be clear.

  6. Harman Says:

    ..OK the ans is 144..
    ..(mu gutt feelin says that)
    ha a haa

  7. The Holy Lama Says:

    You need to get your basics right.
    2+3=5 AND NOT 10 ;D

  8. Madhu Says:

    i ahte math..i aint lookin at it

  9. Neha Says:

    answer is 144..

  10. BK Chowla, Says:

    It is 144.
    I did not cheat.
    I did not copy.

  11. Bikram Says:

    @Gaurav:- you were the first to get it YAyyyyy.. and dont worry I beleive you that you did it on ur own :) he he he

    @sangeeta :- answer is correct ..but gooogle naaa cheating ho gaya yeh to :) he he he


    @Insignia :- nahin ji 5 minutes is not at all long time .. It took me much more then that .. so phewww you did excellent :)


    @ Chandrika Shubham:- Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excellent well done ..


    @Harman:- your gutt feeling is CORRECT there .. to the last number :)

  12. Bikram Says:

    @the holy Lama:- ooops I knew there will be someone clever who would fin it out.. and ;lo and behold you got it RIGHT.. yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

    @Madhu:- ha hah aaha I like this answer exactly what i said when I could not get it after trying ... :)

    @Neha :- yessssssssssssssss it is 144 definitely yayyyyyyyyyy


    @Chowla sir:- Thank you and you are perfectly right ...