My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 Posted by Bikram
How to maintain amusement in your life , when it gets dull and boring and no one else is there to share with at the time being.. Well I am sure the following things will sure do Great... and Seeing others .. see you these silly things will surly put a smile on your face tooo


1 At Lunch Time, Sit in Your Parked Car with Sunglasses on and point a Hair
Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.


2 On all your cheque stubs, write ‘For Marijuana'

3 Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

4 Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

5 Sing Along At The Opera.


6 When the Money comes Out the ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'


7 When Leaving the Zoo, Start running towards the Car Park, Yelling 'Run
For Your Lives! They're Loose!'


8 Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To the Economy, We are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'


9 PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.


Ok Now I am again running one short.. But hey by the time you do the top 9 I am sure there will be a BIG SMILE everywhere...

Do tell me yours toooo...

Reactions: 

17 Response to "To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity"

  1. Insignia Says:

    I am laughing out. Hilarious. Each one beat the other. I can help you with a point

    Dance to an imaginary tune as you walk by and give a "arent you hearing this music" kinda look at people who stare at you.

  2. The Holy Lama Says:

    Thank God you stopped there. ;D

  3. Bikram Says:

    @insignia:- ha haha A NICE ONE.. I should have asked you first then made full 10 points ... This is funny what you wrote ..

  4. Bikram Says:

    @The Holy Lama:- Lai .. whats to thank god.. I did not have number 10.. I guess i scared you with the 9th point he he he he he ..

    Well they say laughters the best medicine.. So anything for a LAUGH...

  5. Sandhya Says:

    'Well they say laughters the best medicine.. So anything for a LAUGH...' Bikram, you are so right, I am laughing loudly now and my husband is looking at me with a weird look!

    Thank you!

  6. Neha Says:

    this ws one funny list...got an inspiration from Insignia's post na? :P

    I do this mean thing all the time..I stare at somebody and pretend that I am deep in my thought and not realizing that I am staring at him/her :D the person finally looks away embarrassed..

  7. kavita Says:

    Well after a busy busy day this is what i needed right now...a dose of good laughter.Thanks.
    Your previous post tells me that you were involved in an accident...i hope you are doing good now.Take care Bikram.

  8. Harman Says:

    Good one!!!
    Try to be happy and relaxed without any addiction..life is full of ups and down..every action teaches us and makes us wiser ...
    God bless!!!

  9. Raj - Only name sake !! Says:

    Its 12Am , everybody asleep and I laughed loudly !!

    hahaha everybody is awake now!

  10. Madhu Says:

    LOL that was..try playing imaginary cricket...ball room dancing on the road alone,or may be romance a maniquin!!

  11. Bikram Says:

    @Sandhya:- HE he he .. That was the idea to have a laugh, I am glad you had one. You should have shown it hubby too :)

  12. Bikram Says:

    @Neha:- yeah got the idea from Insignia, But i like what you do to.. will try it someday on someone, lets see if it works , or i might start to laugh myself :)

  13. Bikram Says:

    @Kavita:- yayyyyyyy you are always welcome, anything to see a smile. Yeah i am fine and doing great, and thanks for the wishes. Thank you.

  14. Bikram Says:

    @Harman:- Yeah thats life.. I hope thee little ups and down, have made me WISER and i dont do the same mistakes i did earlier .. Thanks for the wishes..

  15. Bikram Says:

    @Raj:- hope i did not get you in trouble.. Now that they are all awake, I hope you have a nice sleep :)

  16. Bikram Says:

    @Madhu:- I surly will try playing the imaginary cricket for sure... Thank you.. but what if i hit the ball for a six.. dont tell me I will have to run and get the BALL toooo myself he he he

  17. Gaurav Says:

    ha ha ha ha

    Liked the last one...