My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

If Wishes Come true

Friday, April 23, 2010 Posted by Bikram
Wishes.. I had promised Madhu that I will be writing this, But been wondering about it and read a few other articles, Don't you think that It would actually be scary if wishes did come true...

At some level, we are all afraid of change its weird to say, We all hope, pray, wish, live for our wishes to come true, So then how can it be scary, Well I think that if wishes do come true then there may be nothing to look forward to, Also it May happen that if they do come true they may not actually be WHAT WE WANTED :) or they may not make us happy.. So yeah sometimes Wishes are good to have but Not fulfilled ..

#I wish life to go smooth.. hiccups are good but NOT at the rate they are hitting..

#I wish No evil or bad happens to my friends- well wishers, I wish god or who-so-ever is responsible for making wishes come true, makes this happen.

#I wish to be in two places at the same time.It will solve many issues (stolen from Madhu's idea sorry)

#I wish to forgive all those who have hurt me deliberately or intentionally.. yeah sounds a bit of gandhism but no its got nothing to do with it.. Its as someone said The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

#I wish the best for those who have stood by me, in my time of need, Those who were NO-ONE but now are SOME-ONE, wish them all the good luck.

#I wish to meet all the people who have put comments or visited my blog :)

#I wish my friends in India, the ones with whom i grew up, spent my college days, Babbar-Cherry-Vikram-Sood-Ravi-Rajeev Everyone could come over to UK, to my house, Wow we will paint the bloody town REDdddddddddddddddddddddd. Got so many thing to do with them all.

#I want to become a bit worldly, I dont want to trust people the moment i meet them, I want to take time, I have met some wrong people whom I wish the best, but please god teach them a lesson.

#I wish i am Not accident prone.. god knows have had my share of mishaps and little skirmishes ..

#I wish i don't loose my cool, when people talk back at you.. especially the people (well let me be BLUNT the ASIANS (Indians-Pakistani's) , who when stopped suddenly see you as fellow asian and try to wiggle there way out. I have a story to tell but maybe in my next post.. Remind me someone .. :)

Reactions: 

27 Response to "If Wishes Come true"

  1. Guria Says:

    Good post! Very interesting... but have you ever wondered why all your wishes don't come true? Half the time WE don't know WHAT we really WANT, and remain hung-up on what is not worth it, wishing for all the wrong things...
    (Lesson there somewhere? ;) :D)
    But some of your wishes are quite sane actually, it's good you didn't sound too much like Miss India! :D :D

  2. HaRy!! Says:

    I WANT to think and blog like this... but no one'll read :)... nice the smal things that matters most!

  3. Gaurav Says:

    I wish,

    my dad buy me an Alienware Laptop.

    my country is clean and advanced like the western countries.

    I become rich (he he ha ha ha)

  4. Gaurav Says:

    and famous also.

  5. sujata Says:

    First time on your page. I agree that if all wishes came true, there would be probably no motivation to live the next day, its the uncertainilty and the hope that keeps us going..and thats what makes us take the falls also, I would want prbably to be all toned and slim, and have a few mercs parked in the portico, and then there are those noble wishes as well...but after all that is done..what then??

  6. Insignia Says:

    Hope all your wishes come true..

  7. A New Beginning Says:

    Wishes should come true but through our hardwork..that'll make life interesting and we would look forward to each coming day!
    Thanks for the great post..may your wishes come true :)

  8. DiDo Says:

    i wish i cud write like u :)

    love the way u write thingss ...simple but to the point..!!!

    I wish for all ur wishes to come true :)

  9. Neha Says:

    sensible wishlist..so hope they come true..

    @ HaRy, do write such stuff..we will read re :)

  10. Hari Says:

    I wish I was writing this comment from my hometown Varkala (Kerala) instead of America :)

  11. Harman Says:

    good one!..there is no limit..to wishes..all the bst

  12. Dhanya Says:

    #I wish to be in two places at the same time.It will solve many issues <<< I wish for the same too!!!! Damn!

  13. ajay Says:

    Nice one .. Wishes are wishes .. If they come true they will not be wishes anymore ..

    Naale paaji.. Jinny mehnat karonge uni hi wishes poori hongiyaan.. So ..
    but I also like this that if they Do get fulfilled what we gonna do .. BUT I am sure there will be a B list for sure .... just in case hte A lists fulfills ...

    Where do you get this IDEA....

  14. Sandhya Says:

    Most of the people who read this post of yours will have wishes like you, Bikram. But it will be a dream for everyone. Life is interesting with all the hiccups. You will talk about these hiccups and laugh, when you get older! Even at my age, I go wrong in judging people!

    Wish you all the best!

  15. Madhu Says:

    I was waiting for this post..:) Its great..

    accident prone...mess prone..same no? Like me!

    I want to forgive people too...lots of em..and say,people are not bad.Its the situations that make them bad..:)

    being in two places at once is like having the cake and also giving it..:) So true! Its a national issue..:P:D

    This posts reflects who u are..Its official to me now.
    U are a nice guy!

  16. sm Says:

    good post

  17. Raj - Only name sake !! Says:

    You are getting better day by day , wonderful...

  18. Bikram Says:

    @Guria:- YEah its true.. Sometimes we dont actually know what we want too: )
    and thank GOd my wishes same SANE.. and phewwww did not sound like Ms. India now that would be a disaster if i sounded like one.

  19. Bikram Says:

    @Hary:- You write I will read pakka :)


    @Gaurav:- Keep wishing matey.. no harm in there .. Now you talking and wishing too much about the country .. WISH people sort themselves out and Get the idea ..

    ANd when you become RICH .. make sure you dont forget me :)

  20. Bikram Says:

    @Sujata:- Welcome. Ah ha TOned and slim I have been trying that for YEARS now.. to have the 6 pack instead of the 1pack i got.. but ALAS .. If only wishes come true :)

    Mercs hmmm Now you talking .. which one , which model of it tell tell ...

  21. Bikram Says:

    @Insignia:- THank you


    @A New Beginning:- THank you for the wishes.. I know they shud come true after hard work But hey One or Two shud come true Just for the sake of it tooo he he heeh :) What say !!!!

  22. Bikram Says:

    @Dido:- LAi .. now i am amazed.. someone likes the way i write WOWOWWOWOWO .. hey that was my wish too.. so One Wish got fulfileld YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYY

    THanks for the Wishes tooooo .. Hope yours too come true... :)

  23. Bikram Says:

    @Neha:- THank you ,, Do WISH that MY WISHES come true ... he he he



    @HAri:- You will one day soon.. Jsut got to make the time my friend .. god willing that wud happen sooon tooo...

  24. Bikram Says:

    @HArman:- THank you

    @DHanya:- Yeah DAMN.. god hope this comes true and that tooo fastttttttttt.. Thanks for the visit...


    @AJay:- I got a A list, then a B list , a C list all waiting for the A list to get fulfilled :)

  25. Bikram Says:

    @Sandhya:- YEah i know life is interesting with a little hiccups now and then.. ANd oh I forgot one wish .. Dont want to get OLD ha haha ah ... Why wait till that to have laugh.. why not have a laugh and have fun NOW itself TODAY. People are a weird SPECIES .. no one can judge everyone :)

    Thanks for the lovely comment

  26. Bikram Says:

    @Madhu:- See I told you i have been working on it.
    YEah i am , IF there is a empty road and i am just walking on it I CAN bet a tree will fall on me ..

    Yeah forgive them, why keep hatred in our hearts.. WE are better off without them now ...

    ME a NICE GUY yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

    hey thats another wish fulfilled ha haha want to be nice now i am officially .. well YOU SAID IT .. I shall hold you to it nice for always :)

    thanks a ton

  27. Bikram Says:

    @sm:- Thank you

    @Raj:- THank you my friend.