My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Bad Day- wrong decision - Where is GOD - Black Sunday

Monday, May 24, 2010 Posted by Bikramjit Singh Mann
Sometimes things happen in life over which you dont have any control.. but still it makes you curse and regret the decisions you might have done or taken .. I am not saying the decision was wrong but situations and things happening in life make you doubt ...

Today I was woken up at about 7am in morning because its been hot here.... and I noticed my phone blinking a few txt messages and a couple of missed calls on my phone... on checking the message I found a very bad news my best mates in india had been trying to get hold of me ..

One of my best friend Ashwani lost his wife yesterday at 7pm india time ... I was shocked and did not know what to do .. What can one do in such a situation , I cursed myself for being in United kingdom.. My hand was shaking in anger .. I dialled ashwani's number but did not have the guts let it ring... I cut the phone .. I called my friend who had sent me the txt, they were there together trying to do something and here was I unable to do anything ... just worthlesss

My bhabhi had been crushed under a roadways bus as they were driving to amritsar , what a drastic way to go .. Unbelievable .. I remember the last time I was in india we had a small get together and she was there and Ashwani was not there because of some work. she had apologised and was trying her level best to be a good host ... All my friends have beautiful wifes and I have a very good repo with them ..

I called ashwani then But what do I say to him. WHAT CAN ONE SAY IN such a situation .. It was the worst phone call I ever made .. I did not know anything that I could say All I could say was "Ashwani , Mann here " .. and nothing .. I could hear that pain in his words when he said "Mann raje , alls lost ".. I did not know what to say , I could not say anything.

WHAT CAN A PERSON SAY OR DO when such things happens ... Recently things have not been going very good this side .. so many mishaps .. Why dont people drive properly on the roads ...
Why does this have the happen .. She was just in 30's , two kids I mean is this it .. What are the kids going to do .. they had gone to states for summer hoplidays .. how are they going to react.. when they come back to India all the time they are travelling .. What THE HECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I dont know what I am gonna do .. But since recently I have been writing on speeding and driving .. I thought I will write about this .. PLEASE PEOPLE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DRIVE CAREFULLY .... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Think of the people your are putting in danger by driving rashley.. Better be late then never ... It hurts people .. IT HURTS A LOTTTTTT beleive me .. I am moaning about my hurt but imagine the hurt my friend is going through at this time .. Imagine the hurt the kids are going through .. Just because ONE IDIOT made a rash decision...
DRIVE CAREFULLY ...

I hope and wish my friend if ok.. he is not picking his phone and the rest of my friends are with him ... PLEASE GODDDDDDD

PLEASE why does it have to happen .. why cant people just get old and Die .. rather then like this ... I am disgusted and I dont know Why i am writing this here ... I have tried to do various things over the day , but everything leads to this ...  Hence the start when i said WHY AM I HERE .. Why am I not there with my mate in his hour of need and look at this ...

he said to me on phone "Don't come running..Nothing you can do.. ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reactions: 

19 Response to "Bad Day- wrong decision - Where is GOD - Black Sunday"

  1. Insignia Says:

    I am at loss for words. Very sorry for your friend.

  2. Shahid Says:

    I am sorry paaji....all i can say is that keep your calm...no one can do anything about this...

  3. Phoenixritu Says:

    Touched my heart, this post really did. My only brother died at the age of 22 in a road accident. I know this pain, have lived through it. God grant your friend and his kids strength.

  4. Bhupinder Shahpuri Says:

    Just heard about the sad news. My condolences and please dont take it to your heart. Its very hard actually for me to express my self at this particular moment. Just try to get over it.

    Hope you will understand what I want to convey.

    My best regards to my only veer

    P.S - If ever we get the time and sit together and discuss about our past (specially me) you will not be able to hold your tears. Life is like this we have no option but to accept it.

  5. Sandhya Says:

    I just don't know what to say, Bikram! Let god give strength to their family to cope up with this loss.

    Yes, everyone should drive carefully for our own safety. Take care.

  6. rohini Says:

    Thats really a sad thing happned..Death should never come like this...
    i am extremely sorry for the unfortunate incident...may Her soul Rest in Peace....

  7. Tulika Says:

    Tragic!

    May god give all the strength to the family members to come out of this trauma.

  8. Shilpa Says:

    Am at a loss of words.
    May her soul Rest in peace and God give courage to her husband.

  9. Mingled Minds Says:

    itz pretty true...when u really wish to be der for some1 and u can't ..it kills..

    sorry for wad had happened..these are times when u want every thing just to be reversed...

  10. kavita Says:

    I am very sorry for your friend and your loss...i will be holding good thoughts for you.

  11. R. Ramesh Says:

    hey buddy...very very sorry to hear this ya...i was in a similar situation..8 times guinness holder nayak is a gr8 friend of mine..his brother was travelling to shirdi when his family met with an accident and...well i cant even write..these guys r too close to me...i can feel what u going thru buddy..i join the prayers along with my dear friend Dr kavita

  12. magiceye Says:

    heartfelt condolences to you and all bereaved...
    holding good thoughts for all

  13. BK Chowla, Says:

    May her soul rest in peace.
    God Bless.

  14. Ananya Says:

    It's sad that these things happen so often. It hurts to lose your dear ones. No one deserves this. May you and your friend, his family gather strength to face this loss.

  15. karan a Says:

    Really sad to read such a news. I extend my condolences. God bless.

  16. Bikramjit Singh Mann Says:

    THANK YOU EVERYONE... I dont know what else to say .. thank you for all the comments .. thanks a ton.. I have forwarded all the condolensces.. God bless you all..

    Thank You

  17. *Harman* Says:

    I am short of words..its really sad!! God bless the departed soul!!!

  18. Raj - Only name sake !! Says:

    Very tragic incident..

  19. A Says:

    It is very sad to hear such news.