My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Relations

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 Posted by Bikram
Sometimes it is heard , I myself have written in my blog sometimes That its when you loose someone that you get to know what hey meant or how happy etc you are.. But I would like to take those words back.. Its not always the case , sometimes its the BEST thing to happen.. Though at the earlier stage you might feel that end of world.. and How you gonna survive .. what you gonna do ..

But I have had a very good experience, and I am so glad its over, and Happy its over Now rather then a year down or two ... IT WAS NOT WORTH IT.. rather I regret now to have got into such sort of relation... It all comes out What you actually meant to the other..

The person you actually thought was telling you the truth in the end it turns out that THANK GOD... Now it makes me mad at the thought WHat the hell was I doing.. Why did I get so blind sighted at the lies I was being told, all the time.. It makes me paranoid now thinking that I was probably the laughing stock at that moment.

What was I doing, How could I befool myself for so long a time , was I too blind to see the symptoms or the way things were going ..

Then on other hand it also makes me MAD and ANGRY that how can someone do this and get away with it .. Should we let them get away with it.. A lot of people say its good , its over , but the pain or the anguish caused was it for anything.. And If I am hurt or in pain then why does it show me BAD if i retaliate...

Do we not retailiate when someone slaps us , or hurls abuses at us .. We dont ignore it DO WE...

Then my point is it wrong if I want to have my revenge sorts, Why is that BAD... Why does it make me a Bad person.. WHY

Reactions: 

22 Response to "Relations"

  1. Insignia Says:

    Changa hai ji rant!!

    Its best that you realized it sooner. But dont regret. What happened was for good. You learnt a lesson and got wiser and richer in experience.

    Should one let someone who hurt them go? Well, yes... Because time spent on them is waste and not worth. You can do better things.

    Tuhade bol ji ki main eh theek kiha ya galat? :-D

  2. Dr. Chandana Shekar Says:

    i dont know what to say. maybe just 'all for good'

  3. sangeeta Says:

    Who the *&%*% is bothering my dear friend?? Rolls up my sleeves!!!

  4. Sandhya Says:

    This is called 'learning process', Bikram. Hope you don't face more of such experiences, they might change you into a rough person, like many of us.

  5. Tulika Says:

    I'm not the right person to comment upon it. Maybe I have a completely different viewpoint on the process the question popped up.

    ps: Scary, word verification here is scaring me now!

  6. Raj - Only name sake !! Says:

    More or less DITTO feeling here!

    Wonderfully conveyed!

  7. CutePriya Says:

    Happens...there are somethings for which we have a realization later...Even as per my experience...there's no pint wasting time dragging or forcing yourself into a relationship that's not worth it!

    I am Happy for you...enjoy life...sooner or later, you'll get the BEST!!!

    Cheers,
    Priya :)

  8. Bikram Says:

    @insignia:- haanji tusin bilkul theek kiha haanji Now i know, haanji i learnt a BIG lesson.. a Very big one .. dont fall for ___, and definitely very rich no more trips to india , flight tickets, hotel tickets, site seeing ticketes, taxi tickets WOWOW not that aught to be a LOT OF SAVINGGGGGGG....

    I dont agree with you reply.. but will think about it .. thanks for the lovel ycomment

  9. Bikram Says:

    @Dr Chandana :- Thanks dear , well yeah all for good it DEFINITELY is .. It feels so ... Releived and Feel freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  10. Bikram Says:

    @Sangita:- yessss I need that sleeves rolled up, standing by my side... Will tell you all in detail.. :) How are you , where you beeen .. see when you leave friends this is what happens .. :)

  11. Bikram Says:

    @sandhya:- yes Haanji, I hope so too that I dont .. i guess i have learnt enough.. and have had enough of such nasty experiences.. Rough Yeah true I have become lots of venom now .. and trusting someone to that leve hmmm lets seee... THank you for the lovely message

  12. Bikram Says:

    @Tulika:- what is your viewpoint would be nice to hear.. email me :)
    and MUUU HAH AH AHAAH i am scary I scare every one yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

  13. Bikram Says:

    @Raj:- its happens only with US.. thats why i wrote that comment on your article when you wrote WOMAN are special .. NOT ALL.. :) now you know where i came from ...

    thanks Whats you chat ID ..

    BTW you did not reply to my last articles comment that if i turn up in india ha hah aha GOTCHA :)

  14. Bikram Says:

    @Cutepriya :- yep it happens.. Well this is one thing i dont want to realize later.. I am glad i realized much earlier NOW.. and AM off it. who so ever was wrong is not the point .. maybe i was .. but the main point is ITS OVER and PHEWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

    thanks to all the lovely people who stood by me and some unknown people who stood by me ..

    YEssss i am waiting for the BESTTTTTTTTTTTT :) thanks for the wishes....
    cheers to you too...

  15. BK Chowla, Says:

    Nothing in life is permanent.Good you got over this relationship.
    In the long run, it wont hurt you.

  16. Madhu Says:

    u know? if i ever make a mistake,ill definetely go apologise else ill kill myself of guilt..but if i dont..i wont deter! i will never go say sorry when i am right!

    and i am named "arrogant"

  17. Dhiman Says:

    If you'll feel better by seeking revenge then go for it...must... but personally I feel its best to forgive & forget because the many times I held a grudge against anybody hurting me I only ended up being miserable ...but this my personal experience :D

  18. Bikram Says:

    @Chowla sir:- thanks , I moved on ages ago.. this was just a thought out of frustration, when sometimes you are sitting alone and see the plans that had been made go awash..
    but yes nothing is Constant.. But the hurt remains ..

    I will have some good news for all soon :)

  19. Bikram Says:

    @Madhu:- No we are not arrogant , we are the ones who have been taken advantage of, USED more like ..

    YEs me too If i am at fault i will say sorry no harm in that .. but i am also if i break of then its GONE nothing will patch up.. But i do try to keep fighting if there is a chance...

  20. Bikram Says:

    @Dhiman :- Forgive is ok , but forget one can't ... people who say they forgotten are not true.. You cant forget especially if you have been cheated.. how can for exampel a person forget his/her lover with whom they were to spend life.. go have a affair, flirt and cheat with someone else and NOT EVEN REPENT

    anyway you are right.. grudges do make one miserable as i get.. but maybe this is the way to keep that in the mind so when it comes to revenge you can do it without remorse or feelings MU HA HAH AAHAHAHA HAAHAH :)

    thanks for the lovely comment ..

  21. The Holy Lama Says:

    How often do you go through this phase of ruminating a broken relationship?

  22. Bikramjit Says:

    @The holy lama:- Still angry I guess.. sorry hopefully never again