My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tag Time - Award Time

Sunday, May 23, 2010 Posted by Bikramjit Singh Mann
Well where do i start. first of all I had never had this clue that I would be tagged by someone.. anyway But BUT as it happens It has happened ... Insignia Has tagged me .. and awarded me too with a Award which i will definitely SHOW off as such i don't get awards . so Got to show off the ones I do get...


Thank you Insignia ..


Now for the Tag.. Three Things about me GOOD Things about me .. well well what do i say .. I got plenty of good things about me .. why only three .. My Mother use to say he heh eh ehe he .. i bet half have already stopped reading... :)


1. I am a good friend .. I believe in friendship... I would go out of my way to help anyone , good or bad whatever it is .. I would do it ...

Pheww one gone .. you know this is really difficult .. i did not think it would be .. But it is turning out to be a nightmare and i have just done point one ...

2. I am courteous.. Oh yes I am , have been told off a lot of times , especially shopping in India.. cause according to my mates the shopkeepers immediately knows I am a firangi when i open my mouth .. So have been told by almost everyone to keep my mouth shut when I go shopping.


Two gone One to go .....

3. I am very Impulsive.. now you would ask why is it good.. Well the reason is I got to do a lot of things which I might not have done if given a second thought.. Jumping in the ocean with sharks ... Or jumping from 14000Ft off a plane.. So being impulsive has its good point tooo...

Done dana dan phewwwwwwww difficult job this is ... I can write hundred of bad things in me in a minute .. but this took a long time ...


I am going to tag a few people Some have already been tagged .. Whom I would like to have the award ..

Sandhaya
Harman
Madhu
Raj
Gaurav
Kavita


Please people take this up and all the best ...

Reactions: 

12 Response to "Tag Time - Award Time"

  1. Neha Says:

    congratulations for the award..I love your impulsiveness outcomes :)

  2. Bikramjit Says:

    thanks Neha.. YEah thats why I said being impulsive suits me great :)

  3. Chandrika Shubham Says:

    Congrates for the award! :)
    Its true u r a friendly person.

  4. Insignia Says:

    Congrats on the award. :-) Thanks for taking it up. You are impulsive?? I like that

  5. Madhu Says:

    I already told u.U ARE A GOOD GUY!

    thanks for the award man..:) feels good!

  6. The Holy Lama Says:

    Congrats on award and yourSardar pic appeals more.

  7. Insignia Says:

    You have been tagged. Check my blog :-)

  8. HaRy!! Says:

    Bikram's Oscar is it :)!

  9. rohini Says:

    Congrats on the awrds..this is seriously An Award month....
    nice to see u too holding the award...

    U kn i got confused about ur profile...and ur new pic..thught u r different Bikram...fir laga aayre eh toh wahi hai..hihihi...

    And nice tag too...got to kn more about u...Impulsive is a good trait...? if yes then i am also good at it...hihihi...

  10. Sandhya Says:

    Congratulations for the award, Bikram. You are a down to earth person.

    Thank you for the award, this is a happy day,for me. Will do the tag shortly.

  11. Tulika Says:

    Congratulations :)

  12. Gaurav Says:

    Congrats! I know you are a good person, your posts reflect that.

    Thanks for the award!

    :)