My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Whack , Chapped, Lappad, Thappad, Chanta, Ghasun , Mukka,

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 Posted by Bikramjit Singh Mann
This is in response to Blogadda' s Wanna Whack? contest. This contest is funny , it has got me thinking of all those incidents that have taken place , Now when I think they turn out to be a bit funny, but when they happened they were surely WHACK WHAM thoughts ... What we did after the incident how we coped is strange then how we would now...



Baraat:-  My friend’s wedding. He had invited his college friends and work mates, It was a Hindu wedding scheduled for night, as we made way for hall dancing having fun in front of baraat, one of his work colleagues was burning crackers
I asked him very politely “Can I have a Patakha “ he gave me one

I then asked Can I have a light , he replied in Haryanvi “Light to hum na deven”.

I mean WTF I wanted to whack this person so hard. What sort of answer is this ?
Lucky for him Someone gave me a light.


Being in a Group:-
We were watching a movie in KC cinema Chandigarh Dirty harry, about 15-20 in group, for some reason as the movie finished a person from our group got up and slapped the guy sitting in the front row.

I remember getting so angry, I wanted to hit the living daylights out of him, lucky for my best friends took me away.
How can you do this, without any reason just slap a person, Why do some people get so bold when in a group while usually they are scary cats.. I hate people who take advantage of being in a group... it doesn’t make them brave, just shows how pathetic they are...

Colour of Skin: - On job we were driving on high street, I saw two guys bend over a car, doing something, I stopped the car, got out, on seeing me they walked off.

I made them stop, asked what they were doing with the number plate of the car. One big bloke replies nothing. I told the guy that I saw them.

To my utter disgust he replied “SO, is it because of colour of my skin”

AAAAH wish I was not at work... would have whacked him, I hate people who use this Racism excuse... Since I could not whack him I told him “Well for your information you are Indian, I am Indian where the hell colour of skin come into it...”


Bribes: - At Delhi Airport, flight was four hours late, I was tired, sleepy and HOT. Standing in queue when my turn came the immigration officer took passport, twiggled around it, this page that page, scanned under UV, checked the picture few times.
I made a silly remark on the picture saying “I was handsome like that once “. He did not like it, he turned my passport puts it aside, asked me to step aside and wait.

Calls in 2 -3 people all white people, without a question “hello sir” “Welcome to India Sir”... all the niceties, stamps there passport off they go...

A bit later a person comes asking me what’s the matter, “ I have no clue mate”
On seeing the scotch bottles in my Duty-Free bag, “Sahib ko Ek offer kar do, jaane denge". I was aghast .. Took out my ID card shoved it up his face and Said “Get your sahib to call his Bigger sahib to have a word with me “.

I went mad I told them I am going to report if I see that officer again he is going to get a SLAP on his face... HOW ATROCIOUS can it be ... Suddenly I got a VIP treatment...?


HORNS: - I wish One day I can just get out , walk to the car behind mine, get the driver out and WHACK them... then ask them... “Why are you so adamant on blowing the HORN”.

I mean it’s a busy intersection, a set of lights facing you has a big RED LIGHT on... which in every sense means STOP... So I am stopped ... waiting for it to turn green... which means GO... when it turns green I will go.
Why is it that people in their cars, behind you start to blow the horn when they know and SEE the red light... common sense says that I can-not drive my car... So what’s the use of blowing the horn...?

It makes me so angry... I would whack everyone...

Reactions: 

25 Response to "Whack , Chapped, Lappad, Thappad, Chanta, Ghasun , Mukka,"

  1. *Harman* Says:

    .ha haaaa ..the heading is too good bikram...Nice...I had few of those experiences at Delhi..airport..they asked for bribe seeing $s in pocket..and then they r very happy with phirangis and giving their own people a hard time...

  2. *Harman* Says:

    ..hi ..Thanks for the award.. I am honored ...u r a good friend!

  3. rohini Says:

    Nice Whackiest ones....Blowing horns irritate me to...there mnay more cases whre i wish to give a tight chaata to one...but due to some reason, i cant...but thru ur blog i give them the virtual SLAP....uff i m too angry...cant discuss on who...but i m happy i gave them too hard..:-)
    and i m too sorry that u had to face such ugly situations at Delhi Airport...this time u litereally hit them...hihii

  4. Tripat "Prerna" Says:

    even i also hate blowing horn...its useless wen u blow just to irritate others :)


    http://liberalflorence.blogspot.com/

  5. Bikramjit Says:

    @Harman:- thank you , yeah i know that feeling at the airport.. Wish i was WHITE he he ..
    thanks for accepteing the award and saying i am good YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

  6. Bikramjit Says:

    @Rohini:- he he he CHalo this is good you got to get your anger out .. mission accomplished he he he.. I will hit them for sure I have visited 3 -4 times after that and I did not see the same guy again... so maybe some heard :)

  7. Bikramjit Says:

    @Tripat:- he he he .. here in uk its a crime to blow horn after 10 pm to 5 or 6 am :) you can actually get a Ticket to blow horn in that time .. :)

  8. R. Ramesh Says:

    buddy thanks ya:)

  9. blunt edges Says:

    "Light to hum na deven" LOL...what did he expect u 2 do with the cracker then??

    oh the blaring-horns-at-signal types...now don't we all wanna whack them!

  10. Mingled Minds Says:

    lol..intresting one..well u r last point bout the horns is so so so damn true.....

  11. Neha Says:

    interesting list..honkers irritate almost all of us..I had a whole post on them..and I hate those who give/accept bribes..wish there was life time imprisonment for such people..

    nice post..good luck for the contest :)

  12. Nishant Singh Says:

    Oh these bribe takers how I hate them! It is a shame really!
    And those guys blaring horns well, I wish there was a death sentence on them, all of them, bikers, cars, trucks, buses..... all! I spare no one when I wanna whack LOL.

    Nice post bud.

  13. Shahid Says:

    You know...blowing horns irritate me a hell lot...to an extent that one day i slowed down my vehicle completely and asked the driver honking behind me to fly his vehicle over my head.....man wasn't he angry...I loved that expression...you must try it

  14. Insignia Says:

    Why did the guy slap first of all?

    Skin color ...aaarrrggghhh...Nothing more disgusting than to use it for one's own advantage.

    Horns, very very irritating. People do it at traffic signal!! How pathetic.

    Nice list :-) And the post title rocks!! :-)

  15. The Holy Lama Says:

    The title is super. Nice little experiences:D

  16. HaRy!! Says:

    lyk the best way to whack post! :)

  17. Madhu Says:

    I would start a baraat ka band and shut em up!

  18. Dhanya Says:

    Whoa! You sound dangerous :O

  19. Bikramjit Singh Mann Says:

    @R. Ramesh:- thanks mate

    @Blunt Edges :- Got knows what he expected me to do .. just was trying to be funny i guess... and yeah we all do want to whack them .. Thanks for the Vist please do keep visiting


    @Mingled Minds:- THanks for the visit.. and i am glad you liked the article ...


    @Neha:- Thank you and All the best to you tooo... Yeah i read that post you had written. Thank you.

  20. Bikramjit Singh Mann Says:

    @Nishant Singh:- he hehe thats a extreme death sentence.. yahan KASAB ko death sentence has taken ages. .wonder how will this hppen :) thanks for the visit... do come again ... and again and again :)


    @SHahid:- ha hah aha I did that once.. we were on way to amritsar and this guy.. but lucky for me we were about 8-9 of us in two cars so it was fun... :)

  21. Bikramjit Singh Mann Says:

    @insignia:- THats Why i was angry, cause there was no REASON to slap.. just cause we were in a group it made him HE MAN...

    Skin color comes a lot in my profession its a pity.. but i take no notice now .. i have one word SUE ME .. end of

    thanks for liking the post...

  22. Bikramjit Singh Mann Says:

    @THe holy Lama:- thanks for liking the Title.. I hope that alone wins me the Contest he he hehee :)


    @HAry:- he he heeh glad you LYK ed it ...


    @Madhu:- he heeh thats a good idea too.. now hy did i not think of that ...


    @Dhanya :- lai how cum.. what made you think that .. I am a very nice-polite-decent-all nice -- all good blah blah blah person :) yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ha ha hahaha .. thanks for the comment though...

  23. Marc Says:

    I think that my thoughts will always correct in the future If the horns blowing.

  24. ajay Says:

    Wah wah Kya baat hai .. headline is zabardast .. article tana hona hi si .. :)

    I don't remember these episodes when did you do them.. whose wedding was it ...

    ExcellentE' paaji

  25. Jas Sekhon Says:

    It was Gupta's Wedding, and Do you remember Manjita what he did later on in the hall , when he got to know what those parwanoo guys did .. Funny man he Manjit...

    Bribes thats sad I had a a experience when we went Will tell you when we meet up..