My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Another tag for the blues-pink's

Sunday, July 11, 2010 Posted by Bikramjit Singh Mann
Pins N Ashes   ,  Sandhya  ,    Ritu  and Insignia  and Meghzzy  too tagged me on this tag called

My Sins Against Gender Stereotypes.

The Rules are

If you are a woman

Have you ever wanted something that is considered ‘manly’ ? Like a basketball, a cell phone, a dog, a camera or a new laptop? A new car or motor bike? Ever wanted to be a pilot? A doctor or not a nurse? And the manliest want of them all – The remote! As a kid did you enjoy playing with a bat and a ball?
There was a time when books were considered ‘manly’, women authors had to pretend to be men – would you say books are still rather manly – women should want to embroider and crochet?



If you are a man,

Have you ever wanted something that only women are supposed to want – like bags, shoes, clothes, creams, perfumes, babies, flowers? A peaceful home and a happy family? Have you ever been afraid of the dark or of insects?As a kid did you ever want to play ‘teacher-teacher’, cooking or did you like playing with a doll? Have you ever enjoyed cooking? Bought something in pink? Loved chocolates?



I have NO idea what to write but will try it out

1. I have played some of the girly games, and I have a perfect reason for that :), I had two sisters staying with me while they were studying in the city , younger then me so I had to play some games with them .. I dont remember the names of the games but it was like Stapoo ( a square with boxes , you throw a dice from 1 to 8 and with one leg jump across the boxes and stuff )


2. I love chocolates , I still do ...

3. I love cooking, and weekends I do the cooking at home..

4. I do love to collect perfumes , I did not know it was a girly thing.. but since it is mentioned in the rules I take it ...

5. I have a pink shirt.. But hold on before you have a smile .. I am sure a lot of buys wear them too, thats why someone made it and put it in the shop.. STOP THAT SMILE ....

6. My dad took a lot of decisions for me , he decided and I just did it ...

7. I was darpok insaan when in school, Darpok in a sense I would hardly standup for myself, had been kept in a cotton wool by family I would usualy cry if a a teacher hit me or someone else did , I got a bullyed a lot in school. dont know if it falls in girly but definitely doesnot fall for MANLY.

8. The first cycle i learnt to ride was the ladies cycle with no handle bar. and I actually used it a lot ...

9. I remmber well its on video my massi's wedding and when her doli went i was crying like a baby :)

10. I did love the movie DDLJ and MPK .. oh yes well at least I am accepting it .. a lot of men wont :) ha ha ha

11. I am so afraid of the syringe...

I guess thats enough point and now that all know about these things I am sure to get stick from all my male friends and the girls are definitely going ot take the micky out of me .. BUT PEOPLE I AM NOT THAT ANYMORE ... MUHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH :)

Who do i tag .. Well since i have come after this break , I have seen a lot of people have been tagged on this so i will tag a few who have not been ..

Deepak
Gaurav
A
Shahid
Deepak (from Blue ink society)

Reactions: 

23 Response to "Another tag for the blues-pink's"

  1. rohini Says:

    Oh that was so SWEET confessions....truly u emerge as a very lovely person..nt because of ur relevations but coz of ur pure spirit...thats nice...:)

  2. Madhu Says:

    LOL...i liked em..:) Girly!

  3. Insignia Says:

    Wow Bik!! That was so adorable. You cried when your massi's doli went :-)

    Chocolates!! Awww..who cant love them?

    Pink - yeah all meterosexual men wear pink!! So dont worry!

    Girlie thing is liking DDLJ...Mushy-mushy -P

    Nice list. Thanks for taking up the tag.

  4. The Holy Lama Says:

    Sensitive Bik is in armed forces. Contradictory but true:)

  5. Tripat "Prerna" Says:

    wonderful observation :)

  6. Phoenixritu Says:

    :D, :D Lovely contrast to my tomboyish nature

  7. sangeeta Says:

    sweet post...takes a lot to shatter gender stereotypes..BTW a laptop isnt just a male domain

  8. R. Ramesh Says:

    bikram ji
    Your words of consolation on loss of my brother helped me strengthen myself. I really appreciate it and pray for peace and good health to you and yr near ones. Really lucky to have come across you.

  9. liveonimpulse Says:

    lol really liked the way yu did this tag honestly..Kudos to you and congrats on being a fellow sinner :)

  10. Tulika Says:

    LOL

    Pink ..! :D

    And lady's cycle..lolololol ..!!

    :D

    I really enjoyed this tag.

  11. Smitha Says:

    That is such a sweet tag! I love this tag :)

    As for pink shirts - it is quite common here in the UK, isn't it? My husband has a few, and he looks wonderful in them, even if I say so myself :)

  12. Ananya Says:

    hehe, so sweeet. :)
    I'm like this tag. A lot. :D

    I am gonna do it. :P

  13. Jaunty anima Says:

    Rofl!!!

    lol @ 5!!

    My gosh...most of the guys share it with u but would hardly ever accept!!
    So cheers to ur boldness!!:)

  14. wise donkey Says:

    human:)

  15. Bikramjit Singh Mann Says:

    @Rohini:- thank you so much , you know you leave such nice comments always thank you so veyr much. dont know about pure spirit or a not , a few will say otherwise :) I try.


    @Madhu:- oyeeeeeee abhi girly nahin hooon... thanks for liking them.

    @Insignia:- I ma happy you like them and you think its all adorable. Not worried about pink anymore he he he he .. the women with me needs to worry HA HA HA HA
    you are always welcome and the tag was great so i had to take it.

    @The holy lama:- he he he wonders dont cease... do they :)

  16. Bikramjit Singh Mann Says:

    @Tripat:- thank you so much

    @Ritu:- he he he it was fun doing all the girly stuff

    @Sangeeta:- Hey.. i know it does take a lot since no one wants to own up lest htey get teased.. i thought what the heck ... :)


    @R. Ramesh:- thank you so much for the wishes.


    @Liveonimpulse:- he he he yeah its good to find sinners alongwith lest you feel all alone :) thanks so much for hte lovely comment.

    @Tulika:- thanks for enjoying this tag .. i am glad you liked it ..

  17. Bikramjit Singh Mann Says:

    @Smitha:- you from uk, whereabout are you, i am in birmingham. I am sure your hubby looks handsome in that pink shirt cause i look too.. even If I alone say it to myself :) he he heeh



    @Ananya:- excellent, you are like this one.. Very good yes please do take it up.. it would be fun.. you wnat me to tag you he he hehe

  18. Bikramjit Singh Mann Says:

    @Jaunty anima :- Thank you so much. oh yes no harm in accepting as such ek na ek din to sabko pata lag hi jana hai.. moreover whats there to hide... I am not ashamed of anything.


    @Wise donkey:- AM I .. you think so YAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy finally he he heeh thanks for the lovely comment.

  19. Deepak Says:

    hello,

    well, i came here after a long break and didn't know about that I'm tagged. I will do it if I can actually look into myself and find the 'girly' things I like to do :-)

    thanks

  20. $$ Says:

    Interesting....! :)

  21. GNSD Says:

    Chocolates.... awww!

  22. Vibhuti B Says:

    Hehehehe.. Bikkyji every incident you have listed was truly a MAD moment. Could trust only you to come up with soooo many, when I was struggling to think of one I could tell all.. LOL..I was laughing my head off at the Pummy story imagining you'll there before those 100 hefty guys.
    thanks for sharing such hilariously mad moments..:D

  23. TP Says:

    I say, the world's flat and gender stereotypes don't exist anymore. Yeah, my sis always wanted to be a pilot and I always wanted to play cricket with my brothers, fighting's in my blood, I still do fight only difference - have found sadist comments as a weapon... nice post this one...My only observation being - men are inadept of handling emotions hence they try not to face them which is why 'girlie' or 'pansy' or 'gay' are common tags ... Be urself and enjoy life