My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

With Reference to my Previous ARTICLE:- PLEASE VOTE...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 Posted by Bikram


Well  dialoguewithyou has a contest going on, finishing tomorrow 15th september, called  Finish it to win it contest, Where she has started a story and asked for all of us to complete with our interpretation  of whats going on , or how it would end.. along with a suitable title..

I have also sent my entry for the contest.. Please do visit the blog have a read of the stories and which ever you like do give your VOTE for it ...

All the best to all those who have sent the entry...


Update:-

PS:- Also TRY to Figure out which one is MY entry ... :) But keep it to yourself , just in case it becomes cheating he he he he ... or email me at mannbik@gmail.com

Reactions: 

27 Response to "With Reference to my Previous ARTICLE:- PLEASE VOTE..."

  1. DiDo Says:

    yay..sure !!!!

  2. rohini Says:

    nice ...will surely visit it...if i like will surely vote for it...all the best....

  3. Bikramjit Says:

    Dido :- THanks a lot, hey try guessing which one is mine tooo :) he he hehe

    Rohini Ji THanks and yes do vote for the one you like.. and see if you can guess which one is mine :)

  4. chitra Says:

    Shall check for sure...

  5. pinashpinash Says:

    Will do..... ATB

  6. magiceye Says:

    surely will!

    all the best!

  7. Madhav Says:

    I am confused how to vote there? ???

  8. Bikramjit Says:

    MAdhav :- you got to go to that blog, read the stories submitted and then put it as a comment the one you like the best..
    I guess the one which has most comments or most people like that will win I assume :)

  9. Neha Says:

    all the best!

  10. saritha Says:

    Will hop there and vote.

  11. Shilpa Garg Says:

    Best wishes for the contest! :)

  12. Rachna Says:

    Sure ji!

  13. Bedlam Says:

    I know I know.. :P:P

  14. kavita Says:

    Good Luck Bikram !

  15. Punam Says:

    Nahin Bikram, There will be a poll after the entries are done with submitting that is, after 15th. I emailed CB about how to vote.. and she told me about the poll.

  16. Harman Says:

    ok ..sure..Bikram we will :)
    Good luck buddy!

  17. sm Says:

    sure will visit

  18. pallavi Says:

    Oh u participated too? (He he, I did too :-)) Let me go back and read all the entries and then I'll guess yours. In the meanwhile you try to guess mine :-)

  19. dialoguewithyou Says:

    Well well well ....no cheating Bikram, it is the condition of the contest that you can't tell your readers which story is yours, so that the best story wins irrespective of how many fans the writer has :D :D

    Nevertheless, thank you very much for spreading the word and adding to the fun of the contest :D

    Stay tuned, for the voting will be announced once all entries are published.

    Cheers!!

  20. Ria Says:

    Will do.

  21. Bikramjit Says:

    Chitra THank you.

    pinashpinash THank you.

    magiceye Thank you Deepak Ji.

    Neha Thank you.
    Saritha Thank you.
    Shilpa Garg Thank you.
    Rachna Thank you.

    Manna I know , I know toooooo :) Thank you a special thank you toooo :)

    Kavita Thank you.

  22. Bikramjit Says:

    Punam Ah ha I did not know that, well 15th is there so lets see what happens now :)

    Harman Thank you.

    SM Thank you.

    Pallave Yes I did too, I will try guessing yours tooo.. did you GUESS THEN :) he he he Thank you. By the way on ur article on ur blog I could not comment ..

    dialoguewithyou No I did not tell anyone which one, just asking them to guess :) Yeah i know it shud be the story Not WHo ... that wins :) Thank you.

    Ria THank you.

  23. suruchi Says:

    Haha..they actually ask u to vote?
    And don’t bother about being greedy for comments...
    We all are...
    In fact I am addicted to them...
    I sometimes think my motivation for new posts is the fact that I like to see comments to moderate;-)

  24. p00ja Says:

    Ooh...i like this contest, will definitely be voting. The best part is we dont know who has written what! so it will be fun! looking forward to the results eagerly.

  25. Bikramjit Says:

    Suruchi :- YEah they did .. good you too addicted yayy chalo i will comment on all ur articles he he he heh You tooo theek hai na ..

    p00ja :- yeah its good .. lets see who wins i too am looking forward to it now :)

  26. Bedlam Says:

    No thank you's to sisi.. Love ya bro.. :)

  27. Anonymous Says:

    Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.