My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friends...

Saturday, January 22, 2011 Posted by Bikram
Nostalgic time , I am a very emotional person and since living in uk for so long I thought i would not get this emotional over a issue of being HOMESICK.. but today of all the days it was one of those days ..
I got up as usual 6am went around doing what i do everyday reached work around 9, the usual good mornings,

Click here to Continue Reading



PS. I have shifted to wordpress.. Please click the link above to view the post .. please update ur blogrolls and followers please visit the new site :)

PPS:- Please leave comments On wordpress site , I am not coming to this blog to read so often :) thanks
see you all there at the new place

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Friends..."