My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

London Dreams….

Monday, January 31, 2011 Posted by Bikram
I have been living in the UK for quite a few years now, over the years I have seen a lot of changes take place both with the attitude of the people living here and those who want to come abroad. I am sure a few of you reading will disagree with me over the issue that loads of people are doing their utmost legal, illegal or whatever means to get out of India, be it educated , uneducated or whosoever. You find all sorts of people spending all their life savings to get out of the country. I am not going to argue or start writing here about the reasons why they are doing so, cause there are umpteen reasons and NO these people are not traitors or otherwise that they are leaving the country.




Continue Reading ... click here

Reactions: 

0 Response to "London Dreams…."