My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Musical Monday:Mera PIND (my village)

Monday, February 07, 2011 Posted by Bikram
I decided to do this on mondays been very inspired by fellow bloggers especially NU, since she comes out with some beautiful hindi songs.. I am going to do these with Punjabi songs, since not many blogs are catering for this, although the whole of india listens to the punjabi bhangra numbers especially on occasions .. I have been to a lot of places and its funny watching people dance to the songs.. especially down south But out country is so diverse KUDOS to the great nation..

Continue to Read..






Reactions: 

0 Response to "Musical Monday:Mera PIND (my village)"