My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Relatives.. WHY DO WE HAVE THEM…

Friday, February 18, 2011 Posted by Bikram
Have you ever dreamed or thought what life would be if some moments in life that have gone by turned out different…

Well lately I have been thinking about it a lot , I know I have written about what if this or what if that … anyway have had some pretty tough days in the recent past, hence the thought of what if..

I was the only male child in my family hence spoilt, my grand parents loved me to bits, Daddy as I called my grandpa had a second marriage, my dad being the son from the first marriage, Click to Continue Reading..

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Relatives.. WHY DO WE HAVE THEM…"