My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thinking… The good-bad-ugly

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 Posted by Bikram
A lot of thoughts go by ones mind when idle , today as I sat in my car to drive to work, I had this how do I say chaos of thoughts and none matched the one that just went by it was all going in tangents, at one time I was home and the next I was thinking of Cricket or the Fast taken by Anna Hazaare. I had to literally sit down and SHAKE my head severely to bring it back in sync with normalcy , if that is possible.

Well I am trying to jot down the thoughts now these may hurt a lot of people so I am sorry to them but as usual would ask them to think on the wider picture and logically.. The recent few events that have happened back home have been good – bad and Ugly..


click to continue reading

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Thinking… The good-bad-ugly"