My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tit bits .. the last few days

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 Posted by Bikram
I have had a few very sad days for a last few weeks a few things been happening which have taken their toll , It has all made me wonder about a few things , I know one who has come to this world hast to go , today – tomorrow or some day .. basically we all have to leave .. One after the other it has to come to an end .. It all matter how we have lived that life . all those years on this planet. I remember so many people who are no more in this world but in my opinion had lived a great life , I mean I remember them so they are bound to have done a few good things .. Which again brings me to the point that Will there be anyone who remembers me .. Of will I die a death where people silently thank god .. Good riddance .. ( i know of One who will for sure.. inspite of going ga ga over the fact that I am supposedly the best friend forever.. Oh yes people I got enemies tooo and a lot of them )

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Tit bits .. the last few days"