My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Week gone by – Learnings

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 Posted by Bikram
The last post I did was a week ago, I have never been like this not to post anything especially with the wonderful ideas of Wordless Wednesday and Thursday challenge, you at least get Two post a week , But it did not work out for me for this week… I got a lot of posts in my draft, I have opened them to see if I can finish them off but not that lucky somehow after a few days the chain of thought disappears .. Ah well :(

Week gone by has been interesting a few ups and downs .. Learnt a good lesson one being that Money is not everything and people who are rich and posh do have a clip on their shoulders and no matter what they say the I am superior or the arrogance factor does come into one with money.

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Week gone by – Learnings"