My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Bharat Ratna :- for a sportsman

Friday, August 19, 2011 Posted by Bikram
I was reading an article on the above and I was really amused at the comments etc. put up by people on the above issue, That if sportsmen are included then who should the First Bharat ratna go , I was amazed and ASTONISHED and SURPRISED too that the name of Sachin Tendulkar was making the rounds .. Please tell me what’s wrong with the people who think he should be the first one, No doubt that he is a great sportsman… But my question is why he deserves to be the first one when there are other sportsmen who deserve more and have done more for the sports of the nation. We as a nation love to run after media and the limelight, I would like to ask one question what is it that Sachin has supposedly done for the nation. Yes he is ONE of the greatest players of cricket, He is the One who has all the records, No doubts about it…

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Bharat Ratna :- for a sportsman"