My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Hello everyone

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 Posted by Bikram

A few moments which make me feel happy and thank the person who intoduced me to blogging.




Last night I came back very late at night and went straight to sleep… Got up went for my run as I was changing to get ready I picked up my phone to see if i had any calls or anything, We had a busy shift and did not get time to talk to a few of my collegues, So I was expecting a few messages . There were about 20+ messages and few missed calls … Then I went to check my inbox and wow so many emails, I rarely get so many emails other than junk.. but this time the inbox had some very familiar names All asking if I was doing ok.



Reactions: 

0 Response to "Hello everyone"