My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tough Game- found wanting

Monday, August 01, 2011 Posted by Bikram
Indian team has been found wanting in the match, they have had to play some tough cricket and look what happened.. What amazes me is the way we have lost the match ..
India needs a firm grip over the way things are going on , a lot of patching needs doing , we have spent so much time on the IPL that the matches where it matters .. well we have seen what has happened .. the so-called top 3 did not do well at all, I don’t want to be mean to the little master but will he ever perform when the Indian team needs him the most .. I don’t see many matches where he has dug his heels and said I AM NOT GETTING OUT ..

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Tough Game- found wanting"