My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

16th October 2011

Monday, October 17, 2011 Posted by Bikram
In these last two years I have had a lot of experience, Been called good-bad and Ugly,
The most recent being I have been manipulative and I write to Sulk and beckon public sympathy and how I rant once every month on this blog about my relations.. Its been a complete roller coaster …
I have also been called a Traitor and a few have written on their blogs about me , sadly they did not have the guts to take my name in spite of asking them a few times to come out in the open, I try my best that if I have a qualm with someone I tell them quiet openly..

Reactions: 

0 Response to "16th October 2011"