My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Reservations and the Youth of India

Thursday, October 13, 2011 Posted by Bikram
I am past the stage where I can say I am the youth of India but I have experience to count upon, so I can well imagine what sort of problems plague the youth. When I was studying, the only thing on my mind was what I would do once I graduated. There was no set structure except for discussions on the options one had. Although the advent of technology today has made students comparatively more aware of their choices, a lot of issues still bother them.
The ‘reservation policy’ is creating a divided society and producing a system run by the undeserving and the incompetent.

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Reservations and the Youth of India"