My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Updates + Musical Monday (15)- Maye ni maye mai ik Shikra yaar banaya

Monday, December 12, 2011 Posted by Bikram
The post on My friend Babbar .. well He finally replied back and I am chuffed at what he had to say .. So I thought I would put it here as most of you who had emailed me and commented how he will feel , came out true..
Yaar you really made me weep today. And at the same timemade my day. I love you darling. I really miss you and you are always in myheart, but these emails FB, phone calls are really not my cup of tea. But I amimproving (ha ha ha). Sorry I got late in reading the mail, but it is all myloss. I have always treasured you and our friendship. The world (Our small one)knows about it. Thanks a lot for writing such a nice account of me and ourfriendship. No one has ever made me feel so important, big and rich. I am luckyto have Yaar Anmule like you. You were always my “Jaan”
and will remain so forever. Love you yaar te tu bus aaja.We will relive our good old days. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!
Babbar
***************************************************************************
The picture post of the lovely lady dressed in White…
This is what I got with the picture..


Read More here

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Updates + Musical Monday (15)- Maye ni maye mai ik Shikra yaar banaya"