My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

26th january - Gandhi Sells

Monday, January 30, 2012 Posted by Bikram
Yesterday it was the 26th january .. the day our nation became a Republic, I deliberately this year did not record any of the programs that I usually watch, Now for some reason watching all that makes me sad.

It reminds me of what it should be and what it is ..

I was watching the movie Rang de basanti and it starts with the lead lady who wants to make a documentary on the freedom fighters of our nation, she goes into a meeting to get funds and the project cleared , Why i am typing this is because there was a GREAT dialogue which got my attention and which left me thinking the guy and the lady say that if she Should forget making the documentary on the revolutionaries but instead makes a documentary on GANDHI.. the exact words were “GANDHI SELLS“.. and so very true it is that’s all that sells in our great nation .. just GANDHI and that’s what has been selling since ages. We are so blind to even see it. I bet that was SOLD yesterday too in New Delhi.

continue reading

Reactions: 

0 Response to "26th january - Gandhi Sells"