My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Bikramism’s Some questions :) .. part 1

Monday, January 23, 2012 Posted by Bikram
I know I know the ISM’S are supposed to be humourous and all .. but then I am not that clever , all i have is some questions that I would like to ask and hopefully get some witty answers that will make other laugh too ..

So starting with the series here , I have other things to ask too .. the first few questions .. Tadaaaa



1. Why do supermarkets make the sick, walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.


For more click here

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Bikramism’s Some questions :) .. part 1"