My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

London dreams.. sad .. heart breaking

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 Posted by Bikram
This is a shocker, I got an email from a lovely friend of mine which had a link to it on you tube.. She had asked me to see it and confirm if this was true what was being shown on the video.. Well I saw the video and It has shocked me , I had no clue things were this bad. The video showed people young guys being interviewed by a SIKH CHANNEL, as to the way they were living..
The kids were living under a bridge in open, in this weather its freezing outside .. How the hell are they living there .. The interview and a few personal phone calls made have brought some very unhappy and sad things out in the open. The pathetic situation of our boys and it’s not just the sikh or Punjabi boys it’s a lot of people from india .. what was more shocking was talking to a Girl too who was in that situation. I could not believe my ears what I was hearing.
The worst thing is these people are sleeping out in the open just a little distance from a Sikh Gurudwara Sahib and a Hindu temple, How sad can it be that OUR religion teaches us to show pity on poor and help the needy YET we are doing nothing for these kids. DOES IT MATTER

Reactions: 

0 Response to "London dreams.. sad .. heart breaking"