My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tag – The eleven questions – became 33 for me :)

Monday, March 19, 2012 Posted by Bikram

I have been tagged by some lovely people :)Sandhya , Deboshree and Writer-z-block , and I have found them very interesting But that means I have answer 33 questions which is a big task now ..
The Rules come first:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. (Lets see If i can manage to do that)
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!

click here

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Tag – The eleven questions – became 33 for me :)"