My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

When Law is taken for ADVANTAGE BY A WOMAN

Thursday, March 08, 2012 Posted by Bikram

I have been reading a lot on how women are treated badly and how it should all be equal, I got no qualms against anyone but I do think that not everyone is same and people of all kinds take advantage of every situation men-women both. There are a lot of people out there who are taking advantage of the new laws that have come up ..
So today i will tell you a true story and you tell me who is wrong .. My brother in law ”S” is married To “R” and lives happily in delhi, they have a beautiful daughter. I am very close to him, Now my sister in law has a younger brother “B” who also shifted to Delhi as a career move and stays with them . About 3 years ago ”B” got married, I could not go for the wedding due to some reasons, The last time I had met my cousin and every one was in 2008 , at that time there was not even a talk about this marriage i am talking of.

CLICK HERE

Reactions: 

0 Response to "When Law is taken for ADVANTAGE BY A WOMAN"