My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Some thoughts

Thursday, April 19, 2012 Posted by Bikramjit Singh Mann

Hello everyone , how are you all doing. I hope life is treating you all very nicely and fairly.
It seems my mind has again been working overtime , which is rare actually when you think of all the nonsense I come out with , I can see and feel a few heads nodding out there .. well never mind .. Nod as much .You are still going to read the whole of this Post.. DONT STOP NOW.
Right this is a funny thing , how many people out there have seen it happen or done it themselves.. You know all that pallava how a mobile phone works, how it goes out of range , the signal drops all that..


Click here to read rest

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Some thoughts"