My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

And we Expect a Change in our society- Not a wordless wednesday

Thursday, May 10, 2012 Posted by Bikram
I am really bamboozled at the mindset of how we the people in india think, I am going to put some  comments That I had made on a dear friends blog regarding the episode of   #Satyamev-Jayate which is being hosted by Aamir Khan.. With no disrespect to anyone, I just want for people to read what I wrote and do let me know what do you think I have written wrong , considering the Thumbs UP and the Thumbs Down on that particular Comment ..  This was on the topic of Female Foeticide AND Please this is not about what replies I got , the post is not about that .. It is just about the reactions to the comment …


Click here to read more

Reactions: 

0 Response to "And we Expect a Change in our society- Not a wordless wednesday"