My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Funny..Me Thinking what I could

Thursday, May 31, 2012 Posted by Bikram

Sitting on my suite middle of the night , i did not have anything better to do then give the UP and DOWN arrow buttons on the Digibox Remote a good run, first went all the way up then all the way down.. Nothing seemed to catch my eye.
The programs that I loved to watch somehow were not coming.
Some obscene serials were coming on which were not making any head or tail to me , which left me wondering was it the serials or was it Me who could not make any sense of them. Somehow for some reason i started to think.. (yeah i know , thinking and me DON’T GO TOGETHER, I am more of done it .. OOOOPS what did i do or WHY did i do it sort of guy)

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Funny..Me Thinking what I could"