My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Award Updates and other stories, Tangy pick

Friday, June 15, 2012 Posted by Bikram

Contest and Award :- What do you see … (3)  I have finally got to declaring the 5 winners of the contest, I know its taken a long time , as it was tedious for me to make name slips of everyone who gave the right answers and then asking a colleague to pick up 5 names .. 
Thank you all for participating and it seems Everyone has almost got the answers correct, So after much deliberation and talking to a couple of blogger friends , I thought The award will go ot the First Five who commented.
Clapssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss– Drummmm ROLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssss… TAAAAAA DDDDAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Award Updates and other stories, Tangy pick"