My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

India Shining – Satyamev Jayate

Thursday, July 12, 2012 Posted by Bikram

SAYS WHO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don’t Know what to say, This weeks episode did something .. I was on a course so did not have my phone with me , during lunch I had so many missed calls , It was from someone I had forgotten, How did they get hold of my phone number , don’t know, but they left a message saying “Thanks” , then the Name of the person and an invitation to come for a occasion at their home, It was someone whose son had just become a lecturer. They use to live in a one room shed , that was laying empty at our place. My father had allowed them to live there and in return the man in the house use to look after the little garden my dad had.


Reactions: 

0 Response to "India Shining – Satyamev Jayate"