My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

11-11-12

Monday, November 12, 2012 Posted by Bikram

Right its that time of the year again.. last year it was The 11th Day of the 11 Month and 11th year of the 2000 …  11-11-11.. The media had gone on and on about how special that day was , how the sun and scorpion etc etc are in perfect shape, I did put a lottery but nothing came of it .. I guess it worked lucky only for a few LUCKY.. :)
A lot has happened in the last one year I have met some lovely people , lost a few people too, but overall its been a good year  rather a very good year. I don’t have any qualms or anything to share or say, I just hope and pray that life continues like this on its own merry way. The ups and downs are the way of life, I was reading a lovely blog where someone had put a comment and it sort of touched my heart how true it is what the commentator has written .. She says

Reactions: 

0 Response to "11-11-12"