My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Alphabets:- Thoughts

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 Posted by Bikram

After the previous couple of posts I thought I should change the scenario a bit , but for the life of me I have been unable to think of something remotely interesting.  I was a bit on the senty side too thinking of the childhood days and days back home :) Yeah i know you going to say here we go again :)
When I remembered the first book that majority of us read the one where they teach us alphabets, The A and B and C’s .. how they have all these examples for each alphabet and they are all so simple , examples
A for apple B for Ball C for Cat and so on .. TILL you reach “X” .. and X is for  Xylophone ..



click here to see

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Alphabets:- Thoughts"