My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

400th and something on Airports

Saturday, December 08, 2012 Posted by Bikram

I did not realise the previous post was the 400th Post on this blog till I pressed the publish button,  When I had started blogging I have never thought I will be reaching this milestone ever, But here I am. There are a lot of people who have made this possible, Each one of you who click on the link to reach this place.
Those who manage to reach here and then spend time Reading whatever I write which most of the times does not make sense to me even, but kudos to you all having the patience to read it all .. and THEN also showing more patience in pressing the like button or commenting on the post .. AND THAT IS APPRECIATED EVEN MORE, That is not all THEN MOST OF YOU COME BACK AGAIN and AGAIN to the same old blog :) 


Reactions: 

0 Response to "400th and something on Airports"