My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Dreams- Wishes- HomeComing

Thursday, December 13, 2012 Posted by Bikram
I  have been living in a city and studied in a city for majority of the times but my heart has always been from where we came.  My grand-father had actually run away from his house when only 16 and joined the indian army as a sepoy, he with his hard work had risen to the ranks of an officer by the time he retired, did all his education along, After he left army he joined the public services and shifted to chandigarh. Since my childhood I have been very very close to my grand-dad. He would never say no to me ever for anything.

click here to read

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Dreams- Wishes- HomeComing"