My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Of escalators and Shopping

Monday, May 12, 2014 Posted by Bikram
Have you been to the new fancy malls that have come up all over our nation especially to the ones where escalators work, the reason I say is I went to about 2 or 3 Malls in Punjab, Bhatinda to be precise, none of the escalators were working, maybe to save energy or fuel or whatever escalators use to work :) , you can see I am not an engineer.. So why do these malls spend so much money on having escalators when they have them shut and expect people to climb up the stairs, because have you seen the height of the STEP it is usually higher than normal steps, which means you have to put in more energy to climb them , Personally I feel it is a good idea as we could or I could do with some exercising , lose some of those extra calories which I keep adding on every now and then ..  

click here to read more

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Of escalators and Shopping"