My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

The Resort hotel – Mumbai

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 Posted by Bikram
I have till now been to a lot of countries and different cities in india, even here in UK I have visited a lot of places , checked into hotels to stay for the night or more, In all my life I have never had any problem at any of the places I have stayed.
This year when I was planning to come to india , I had a plan to stay in Mumbai for a couple of days so as i could meet my friends. Someone suggested me the name of The resort hotel (@theresortmumbai). So i went ahead and booked, I called them before hand and they were very polite , so I went online booked the room and paid in full. Their website takes you to a third-party portal for payment.

Reactions: 

0 Response to "The Resort hotel – Mumbai"