My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pre Holi – The india trip- 14th March

Sunday, July 13, 2014 Posted by Bikram
Right by now you all know how that I had gone to India, I needed this trip for my own sanity or insanity, last year had given me a lot of sleepless , restless nights , when everything seems to be going perfect Life makes a U-turn. I know everyone says we have our up’s and downs but I have realised in my case it is more like ABOUT TURN or North – SOUTH , completely opposite. So when I finally finalised the trip got my holidays and tickets sorted, I told my friends, as usual it was the expected reaction I got which made the decision to go home even more sweeter.

Click here to continue

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Pre Holi – The india trip- 14th March"