My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

How to live and Die (2 and 3)- My Views

Thursday, August 28, 2014 Posted by Bikram
Continuing from part one How to live and Die (1) – Sad post on what I think are some of the points that one needs to keep in mind to have a good Life and Die a peaceful death, the first point as I said is health.. as Health is Wealth..
The next point that is equally important is MONEY.. I don’t like beating around the bush and I am sure a lot of people will be shaking their heads but believe you me that I do think after Health the next most important is a healthy bank balance: OH Yes this is a must, and If you owe some money to someone then you need enough to pay off that debt and as soon as possible. We humans have this tendency that if we owe someone and even though we have enough money we try to keep it closer to us as much as possible and for as long as possible, I don’t know why we don’t just pay our debts off at the earliest.

Reactions: 

0 Response to "How to live and Die (2 and 3)- My Views"