My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Day 3:- Funny Things I learnt- My Experiences-2014

Friday, January 16, 2015 Posted by Bikram
2014 and also 2013 have been a roller coaster year for me , Lots to learn , Although I say that I learnt but I wonderDID I .. I can vouch i will make the same mistakes again as I am yet to learn the art of thinking from mind rather than heart. I am still letting my heart take a lot of control over a lot of issues and stuff involving me – my life. I wonder what is that mantra or HOW does one learn this art, as I mentioned the last couple of days have been very chaotic for some reason the start of every year has been very chaotic for me.

Click here to Read more 

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Day 3:- Funny Things I learnt- My Experiences-2014"