My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Day 19 :- Retail Therapy Not just for Ladies/Women/Girls

Thursday, March 19, 2015 Posted by Bikram
I know I know I missed two days now .. DAMN!!! This writing a post every day of the month is so hard, plus it does not help that it is in the month of January. Too much has happened in the last 3 to 4 weeks, been under tremendous pressure due to some reasons which I am not very comfortable sharing at moment on a public place, Although some of you have been absolute Darlings and been emailing me, I am thankful to you all. I just hope and wish no one goes through it all, tragedies strike in three’s they say so one thing after the other ANYWAY forget that all 

Click to continue

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Day 19 :- Retail Therapy Not just for Ladies/Women/Girls"