My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

To Roast or Not to Roast

I have been reading a few blogs and articles on the famous AIB fiasco.. I call it a fiasco because I want to use the same choices words used by the famous personalities to their face and see how they react to that.. BUT hold on before I do that Let me put a disclaimer here LEST people get offended , we cant have that now can we.
Disclaimer can be rubbished so I have another WEAPON that I can use to Justify the use of the beautiful romantic language used and that my friends are the beautiful three words “FREEDOM OF SPEECH“.. and if that speech hurts someone’s sentiments, or hurts any things then $%^£$%^£%$%%&^&^ you get the hint, yeah I know I am a hypocrite I should have used the lovely word used by the famous celebrities instead and I am sure none of you would have got offended. HOW can you after all freedom of speech, But hold on let me put the Disclaimer ..

Disclaimer:- This POST is not for those who get offended over ANYTHING, the moment you feel offended by what I have written or WHAT I MIGHT SAY ON YOUR FACE, OR TO YOU please look somewhere else or do something else. Anything I say or write or do is my Fundamental right, Don’t ask me to not to. Even more If I am abusing you in PUNJABI or HINDI you cant get offended as I will be using my mother tongue and using my mother tongue is my BIRTH RIGHT. and it does get included in FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Click to continue 

Reactions: 

0 Response to "To Roast or Not to Roast"