My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Week 6:-The city you live in

Thursday, October 22, 2015 Posted by Bikram
52 weeks of Gratitude .. Week 5 Says the title is “The city you live in”
I am not very sure with the topic here, because to me the current city I live in will never be as beautiful as to the CITY I am From, yes I have made my home in the city I live in currently but they do say home is where the heart is and my heart has always been in CHANDIGARH (the city beautiful), the moment I think of it I go on this nostalgic trip and why not almost all my youth was spent on the roads and by lanes of the beautiful city.
The first planned city to have been  

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Week 6:-The city you live in"